Saturday, November 08, 2008

You Fill Me Up

You fill my head with knowledge
You fill my heart with love
You fill my soul with hope
And you fill my body with yours

You fill my mouth with your tongue
You fill my mouth with your cock
You even finish by filling my mouth with your cum

You fill my hands when I feel your body
You fill my hands when I play with your balls
You fill my hands when I stroke your cock

You fill my pussy with your fingers
You fill my pussy with your tongue
You fill my pussy with our toys
You fill my pussy with your cock
And you even finish by filling my pussy with your cum

How I love all the ways that you fill me up.

5 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

And you fill my head with visions.

Anonymous said...

show me your passion
show me your goes bumbs
firey swollen red
I wish I was there

No BS said...

Now, now...

Stefanie said...

I wish I was you

Tara Tainton said...

Very sexy....I need to go find my man right now! ;)